1. Nisha, N., Iqbal, M. & Rifat, A. (2019). The changing paradigm of health and mobile phones: An innovation in the health care system. Journal of Global Information Management, 27(1), (accepted), USA (SCOPUS, ABDC Ranking: A).
2. Iqbal, M., Nisha, N. & Rashid, M. (2017). Beyond faith-based Islamic banking by the retail consumers in Bangladesh. International Journal of Bank Marketing, (accepted), UK (SCOPUS, ABDC Ranking: B).
3. Iqbal, M., Nisha, N., Rifat, A. & Panda, P. (2018). Exploring client perceptions and intentions in emerging economies: The case of green banking technology. International Journal of Asian Business and Information Management, 9(3), (accepted), USA (SCOPUS).
4. Nisha, N. & Iqbal, M. (2017). Halal ecosystem: Prospects for growth in Bangladesh. International Journal of Business and Society, 18(S1), 205-222 (accepted), Malaysia (SCOPUS).
5. Nisha, N., Iqbal, M. & Rifat, A. (2018). Innovativeness, privacy and trust as determinants of electronic tax filing: An empirical investigation and new research agenda. In M. Khosrow-Pour (Ed.), Optimizing Current Practices in E-services and Mobile Applications (accepted), Hershey
|Iqbal, M (2017). Market Testing Procedures for B2C and B2B in Perspective of Radical Innovation. International Journal of Customer Relationship Marketing and Management, 8 (1), 15-29, USA. DOI: 10.4018/IJCRMM.2017010102
Rifat, A., Nisha, N., Iqbal, M. & Suvittawat, A. (2016). The role of commercial banks in green banking adoption: A Bangladesh perspective. International Journal of Green Economics, 10(3/4), 226-251, UK. (SCOPUS, ABDC Ranking: C).
Idrish, S., Rifat, A., Iqbal, M. & Nisha, N. (2017). Mobile health technology evaluation: Innovativeness and efficacy vs. cost effectiveness. International Journal of Technology and Human Interaction, 13(2), 1-21, USA (SCOPUS, ABDC Ranking: C).
Ahmed, J.U., Iqbal, M., Idrish, S. & Chowdhury, K.M. (2017). ‘Royal Tiger: Energy Drinks Marketing Strategy in Bangladesh’, SAGE Business Cases, SAGE Publications. http://dx.doi.org/10.4135/9781473994607
Nisha, N., Iqbal, M., Rifat, A. & Idrish, S. (2016). Adoption of e-Government services: Exploring the case of electronic tax filing. International Journal of E-Services and Mobile Applications, 8(3), 53-70, USA. (SCOPUS)
Nisha, N., Iqbal, M., Rifat, A. & Idrish, S. (2016). Exploring the role of service quality and knowledge for mobile health services. International Journal of E-Business Research, 12(2), 45-64, USA (SCOPUS).
Iqbal, M. (2015). Consumer Behavior of Organic Food: A Developing Country Perspective. International Journal of Marketing & Business Communication, 4(4), 59-68, India.
Iqbal, M. (2015). Developing a New Market Testing Procedure in the Context of Radical Innovation. Communications, 3 (5), 120-127, USA. doi: 10.11648/j.com.20150305.17
Nisha, N., Iqbal, M., Rifat, A. & Idrish, S. (2015). Mobile Health Services: A New Paradigm for Health Care Systems. International Journal of Asian Business and Information Management, 6(1), 1-18, USA (SCOPUS).
- Iqbal, M., Nisha, N. & Rifat, A. (2018). E-government service adoption - The impact of privacy and trust. In M. Khosrow-Pour (Ed.), Encyclopedia of Information Science and Technology, Fourth Edition, (pp. 3579-3590). Hershey, PA: IGI Global (ISBN: 978-1-522-52255-3).
- Iqbal, M., Nisha, N. & Raza, S.A. (2017). Customers’ perceptions of green banking: Examining service quality dimensions in Bangladesh. In P. Ordóñez de Pablos (Ed.), Managerial Strategies and Solutions for Business Success in Asia (pp. 1-20). Hershey, PA: IGI Global (ISBN: 978-1-522-51886-0) (SCOPUS).
- Rifat, A., Iqbal, M. & Nisha, N. (2017). Determinants of adoption of location-based services in Bangladesh. In P. Ordóñez de Pablos (Ed.), Managerial Strategies and Solutions for Business Success in Asia (pp. 79-101). Hershey, PA: IGI Global (ISBN: 978-1-522-51886-0) (SCOPUS).
- Iqbal, M. & Nisha, N. (2016). The role of religion on purchase behavior of Muslim consumers: The context of Bangladesh. In D. Mutum, M.M. Butt & M. Rashid (Eds.), Advances in Islamic Finance, Marketing and Management: An Asian Perspective (pp. 245-270). UK: Emerald Group Publishing Limited (ISBN: 978-1-78635-899-8).
- Iqbal, M., Chowdhury, K.M.K. & Hossain, M.Z. (2015). Organic Food in Bangladesh and How Do Different Customers React to Organic Food Market, in Green Banking in Bangladesh and Beyond, 183-200, Bangladesh. (ISBN: 978-9-843-38531-4).
- Nisha, N., Iqbal, M., Rifat, A. & Idrish, S. (2015). Mobile health services: A new paradigm for health care systems. In E-Health and Telemedicine: Concepts, Methodologies, Tools, and Applications (pp. 1551-1567). Hershey, PA: IGI Global (ISBN: 978-1-466-68756-1).
- Ahmed, J.U., Iqbal, M., Uddin, M.J. & Imran, M.S. (2014). Marshal Securities Limited: Security Service provider, in Managing World Class Operations, 306-17, Bloomsbury Publishing, New Delhi, India.
- Iqbal, M. (2015). Radical Innovation: A Paradigm For The New Market Testing Procedure, Germany: LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing (ISBN-13: 978-3659804472).
- Idrish, S., Iqbal, M., Nisha, N., Chowdhury, K.M.K. & Malik, A. (2014). Consumer behavior towards instant noodles as a quick meal option in Bangladesh, paper presented at SenseAsia 2014: The Asian Sensory and Consumer Research Symposium, Food Choice and Consumer Behavior, 11-13 May, Singapore.