New Email Platform in NSU
Every student (enrolled for spring 2015) must collect their new email address and temporary password from IT department.
This is just not an email system rather it’s a state of the art collaborative and interactive educational platform offered by Google.
It’s whole new ways of communication between the teacher and the students and the peers. Obtaining the email is the first step to realize that goal.
- You will be able to interact with your teacher and your fellow students in a virtual class room.
- You will be able to collect assignment information, it’s due date, comments from your peers, comments from your teachers etc.
- You will be able to download necessary materials provided by your teacher; you will be able to upload your homework, project etc.
- You will be able to check your grade in the same virtual class room.
- You will be able to use Google drive, will be able to share your file, or will be able to download files from your teachers, provide links, comments etc.
- You will be able get notification in the virtual class room about the class schedule or any information about any makeup class etc.
- You will be able to check the calendar of your teacher for the day.
- There are whole lots of other interactive tools available in this platform. NSU technology team will unveil them one after another
And all of the above can be done from of the comfort your home.
Please do not forget to fill up the attached new email request form and singed properly before you come to IT department.
New Email Reqest Form....