The student counselor with an assistant provides counseling to the Students, Faculty members & Staffs regularly.
Counseling can assist you in the following areas such as:
- Educational related problem (lack of concentration, language crisis etc.)
- Maladjustment to university life
- Lack of motivation
- Lack of interpersonal skill/ communication
- Low self esteem (due to crisis in English)
- Interpersonal relationship crisis
- Peer & family difficulties
- Personality disorder
- Anger management
- Stress management
- Suicidal ideation
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Drugs abuse related problem
- Physiological disorder due to Psychological disturbances
- Sexual assault and sexual concern & Any kinds of personal issues.
Student Counseling & Guidance Center maintains high privacy and confidentiality. All communications between clients and the counselor are kept confidential and not released to outside the counseling centre without written or verbal consent of the clients.
To take an appointment or for more information call- 5566 8200 ext-1220 or contact office at 4th floor Admin Building, Room-413/A. Office hours 9am to 5pm, Sunday to Thursday, Session hour- 11am to 3pm.